At ABC Legal, we measure success a little differently. We’re one of the nation’s leading legal filing and process serving firms, and we’re proud that throughout our over 35 years of growth and success, we’ve never strayed from the casual, friendly, and comfortable company we originally set out to be. It means that, like us, you won’t have to compromise who you are to get to where you want your career to be.
We value thinkers, entrepreneurs, and those willing to take on new challenges every day and help us grow. After all, at ABC Legal, your career has no limit—so neither should your expectations. Whether you move from messenger to manager, or anywhere else, you’ll experience a career with all the empowerment and none of the pretentiousness. So if you’re ready for a positive career change—without having to change yourself—join us.
A Data Entry Specialist in our Bethesda office moves at a fast pace and thrives on positive energy, while working on Data Entry, PDF Document Scanning/Attaching, Document Sorting, Barcode Based Scanning System, Printing, Preparing, Proofing and Forwarding of Web Based Orders.
Extra Credit :
- 1 year + Data Entry Experience
- You have amazing attention to detail and can spot a spelling and/or grammatical error easily
- You type and 10-key quickly with an amazingly low error rate (Minimum 50+ WPM - a typing test will be administered)
- You have an interest and experience working in desktop applications (Microsoft Office),
In addition to our informal work environment, you’ll find flexibility and work/life balance that allows you to set your schedule around your life. You’ll also have access to our great benefits package which includes health care coverage, time off, and 401(K) with company match.
- Knowledge of court system is helpful
- Humor - Courteous - Trusting– Creative
- You are ready to show (rather than tell) how solid your performance is
- You recognize that team performance is more significant than individual performance