Send Resume and specify County if interested.
- COUNTY COURTHOUSE - Need detail oriented people with data entry skills to collect real estate data in several county Courthouses throughout Alabama. This is not an MLM, work from home, business opportunity or scam, this is a full time, independent contractor position with an excellent national company. Compensation is $12.00 to $18.00 per hour.
Field Collection Independent Contractor Opportunity
LPS Real Estate Data Solutions is looking for independent contractors to provide field collection services in a number of counties, townships and municipalities across the country. Contractors will visit local courthouses, recorders' or assessors' offices to collect data and information and key that data and information into LPS's data collection system.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
county/township/municipal locations on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly basis, as required by the volume and frequency at the respective county/township/municipal level..
- Collection and keying of specific data elements into laptop software at specific
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Upload keyed data as required by circumstances.
- Quick, accurate and timely data entry
- Track and Report the number of keyed documents
- Contractor shall conduct itself in a professional and cordial manner
- Work as a 1099 independent contractor
- Strong personal computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Must be proficient in Data Entry with a minimum of 7,000 to 9,000 key strokes per hour
- Must have Internet access to upload data daily and receive any updates to software
- Must maintain a 98% accuracy ratio
- Work well independently on your own schedule, provided data and information is collected and keyed in a timely fashion
- Travel to the courthouses, recorders or assessors' offices to collect the data is a requirement and travel may be local or regional.
- Abstracting experience a plus but not required
Contact Name: Kathryn Hamilton
Company: Lender Processing Services, Inc.
JobHost - 2 years ago