Summary: Responsible for performing data entry duties in an efficient and accurate manner by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Entering information into computer systems in an accurate manner.
2. Utilizing software capabilities to scan, save and organize documents into computer system.
3. Maintaining production criteria and accuracy percentage set by management.
4. Comparing data entered with source documents to detect and correct errors.
5. Attending required trainings and department meetings and providing input to enhance productivity and data systems operations.
6. Requesting and obtaining missing or incomplete information as needed.
7. Performing filing duties each day to include file organization and maintaining a clean workspace.
8. Providing assistance to train new hires as needed.
9. Performing other related duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidates experienced with Excel, Word, Outlook and possibly some database work. Required tested typing speed 40-50 wpm and number keypad 25-30 wpm. You must have the ability to learn quickly and multi-task. You must have reliable transportation and have the ability to work full time Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. You must be able to work a full-time schedule. Candidates must successfully pass all pre employment testing.
The starting rate is $9.00 per hour plus participation in group medical plan and paid time off after successful completion of introductory period. Also, there is an employer contribution to profit sharing plan and 401k participation once eligibility restrictions are met.
Taylor Consulting and Contracting is a national utility management firm with over 50 years of combined experience in deregulated energy sales and regulated utility consulting. Through sales of proprietary energy deliverables such as UtilityModule and EnergyAuctions, Taylor has become the fastest growing energy services organization on the East Coast.
Our internet-based system tracks utility information including the wholesale energy markets, utility rates and account information. The customized web portal provides a personalized view of how larger market conditions are affecting your accounts, expenses and budgets.
UtilityModule deliverables include benchmarking consumption against similar facilities, creating and tracking against your utility budgets, re-projecting budgets, and setting email alarms for utility anomalies and deregulated savings analysis.
EnergyAuctions is a state-of-the art platform where suppliers compete for your energy requirements. All participating businesses are evaluated for optimal aggregation, which maximizes your buying power. EnergyAuctions allows customers to enroll based on either a "time-sensitive" requirement, meaning an account must be procured by a specific date, or a "price-sensitive" requirement, meaning an account must be procured at any point when the deregulated pricing is less expensive than the current utility pricing.
To be immediately considered, please send your resume and list the position of interest.