We are seeking an Analyst with web analytics experience for a large and successful organization in Ann Arbor, Michigan. As an Analyst, you will leverage your expertise and passion for analyzing and leveraging large data sets to develop a story useful in making business decisions. Your expertise will be used to build statistical models, forecast, and provide insight as part of the data insights team of a very successful pizza delivery leader.
With the Data Insights Team, execute all phases of Tool Development
- Perform Important Company Analysis Projects
- With the Data Insights Team, execute all phases of analysis, including:
- Work with various internal users to determine goals and expected results of initiatives to be analyzed.
- Determining best testing methodologies leveraging statistical and analytical best practices
- Identify data anomalies and adjust analysis accordingly
- Isolate the incremental business impact of the project or business action
- Prepare and summarize results
- Present results to Domino's Pizza teams as needed
- Develop Best Practice Advanced Analytic tools for Standard Analysis
Leverage and share existing knowledge of company data sources, access methods, likely correlations and solutions
- Along with the Manager of Data Insights, research and design data analysis systems that are flexible to provide advanced analytics to common testing applications
- Coordinate with IT as needed to implement tools
- Examples include: Test vs. Control Methodology / Estimated Contribution Margin per order / Profitability and Net Promoter Scorecards
- Work with other analysts and third-party analyst partners relating to:
With the Data Analysis Team, develop sophisticated models to:
- Retain any key learnings from their analysis to further our collective knowledge and tools
- Develop Models, with Team, to Address Complex Company Needs
Job Requirements: -3-5 years relevant work experience in Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Econometrics, Statistics, Forecasting, Data Analysis or a related field.
- Project results
- Isolate the impact from a particular activity
- Examples include: Store Siting / Sales Forecasting / Media Mix models / Operational work flow models and simulations
If you have questions about this opportunity or others, please visit us online at www.marshtalent.com OR email me directly at email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Engineering or related field. Master's degree a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of advanced analysis techniques.
- Strong Statistical knowledge
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to communicate sophisticated statistical terminology to non technical users
- Ability to work independently and with cross functional teams
- Proficient with manipulating large data sets in relational databases using SQL, and other query tools
Quirk's - 2 years ago
We specialize in providing services to companies of all sizes, professionals seeking new career opportunities, and 3rd party placement...