We are seeking an Analyst with web analytics experience for a large and successful organization in Ann Arbor, Michigan. As an Analyst, you will leverage your expertise and passion for analyzing and leveraging large data sets to develop a story useful in making business decisions. Your expertise will be used to build statistical models, forecast, and provide insight as part of the data insights team of a very successful pizza delivery leader.
With the Data Insights Team, execute all phases of Tool Development
- Perform Important Company Analysis Projects
- With the Data Insights Team, execute all phases of analysis, including:
- Work with various internal users to determine goals and expected results of initiatives to be analyzed.
- Determining best testing methodologies leveraging statistical and analytical best practices
- Identify data anomalies and adjust analysis accordingly
- Isolate the incremental business impact of the project or business action
- Prepare and summarize results
- Present results to Domino's Pizza teams as needed
- Develop Best Practice Advanced Analytic tools for Standard Analysis
Leverage and share existing knowledge of company data sources, access methods, likely correlations and solutions
- Along with the Manager of Data Insights, research and design data analysis systems that are flexible to provide advanced analytics to common testing applications
- Coordinate with IT as needed to implement tools
- Examples include: Test vs. Control Methodology / Estimated Contribution Margin per order / Profitability and Net Promoter Scorecards
- Work with other analysts and third-party analyst partners relating to:
With the Data Analysis Team, develop sophisticated models to:
- Retain any key learnings from their analysis to further our collective knowledge and tools
- Develop Models, with Team, to Address Complex Company Needs
Job Requirements: -3-5 years relevant work experience in Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Econometrics, Statistics, Forecasting, Data Analysis or a related field.
- Project results
- Isolate the impact from a particular activity
- Examples include: Store Siting / Sales Forecasting / Media Mix models / Operational work flow models and simulations
If you have questions about this opportunity or others, please visit us online at www.marshtalent.com OR email me directly at email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Engineering or related field. Master's degree a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of advanced analysis techniques.
- Strong Statistical knowledge
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to communicate sophisticated statistical terminology to non technical users
- Ability to work independently and with cross functional teams
- Proficient with manipulating large data sets in relational databases using SQL, and other query tools
We specialize in providing services to companies of all sizes, professionals seeking new career opportunities, and 3rd party placement...