Shop It To Me is the #1 online personal shopping service and completely changing the way people shop online. We recommend 2+ billion products to our 4+ million avid subscribers every month. We are profitable, growing and on our way to completely disrupting the ecommerce industry by making shopping the easiest, most personalized experience you’ve ever seen. Here’s how our current product works: You tell us your preferences like favorite brands (Prada, Nike, 600+ others), your individual sizes and price ranges. We scour the Internet every day and let you know when things you want go on sale. We make money whenever people buy something. Our service has been called "addictive" and "dangerous." by our users.
Through thorough and complete analysis you can find the needle in the hay stack from seemingly complex technical issues. You consistently leverage great communication skills and careful analysis to be an invaluable team member.
- Develop, test, and troubleshoot data extraction programs
- Perform database-level issue investigation using MySQL
- Work with cross-functional teams to strategize, problem-solve, and document
- Solid programming experience (preferably in an object-oriented language)
- Familiarity with or eagerness to learn Ruby
- Rock solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience debugging web pages
- Solid functional grasp of CSS
- Working knowledge of HTTP
- Working knowledge of Regular Expressions
- MySQL familiarity
- Experience with version control
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (computer science, information systems, or other related field)
- Competitive salary & options, 401k, medical, dental, vision.
- The ability to work with a small super-smart team
- Sweet rig of your choosing, large monitors, Aeron chairs, big windows, high ceilings.
- Optional one-on-one basketball arcade tournaments
- Monthly waffle and juice breakfast, Nespresso, make-your-own-soda machine and beer Fridays
Shop It To Me, Inc - 4 months ago