Required Education and Experience: |
Personal Trait Profile:
- College Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Professional Association – APICS/ISM certification a plus.
- JD Edwards, Excel, Demand Solutions, IQ4bis, Power Point
- Practical knowledge of lean / six sigma strategies
- Strong analytic, computer and spreadsheet skills.
- Must be metric driven
- Must be able lead and thrive in a cross functional team environment
- Well Organized
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Team Player
- Great Communication skills
Job Purpose Statement
The Data Integrity Analyst responsibilities are controlling the data integrity of the Item Master in the ERP system and the ability to access systems data for reports generation and analysis related to the SIOP (Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning) processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Data integrity analyst will research CTP systems' data sources and help define and map data for new ERP systems. They will "scrub and clean" data to ensure data integrity, extract data to provide business intelligence reporting, and create tools that provide on demand business intelligence. To facilitate translation of business operations into system functionalities, data analysts liaise between operations units and information technology areas. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
m-f and peak times as needed
- Limit the number of users by field that have change capabilities to the Item Master, Branch Records, Address Book, etc. for the ERP System
- Identify key fields in the Item Master and Branch Records and determine ownership.
- Generate data of key field and validate accuracy with owners
- Acquire corrections and upload into Item Master or Branch Records
- Work on a process that will automate some key fields to update automatically from Item Master to Branch Records
- Monitor Key Fields in Item Master and Branch Records for changes
- The ability to use the analytical tools available for data gathering, filtering and aggregating
- Accurate report generation and presentation techniques
- Understanding of data hierarchy and relationships
- Assist in creating reports via AS400, IQ4BIS and JDE Enterprise
- Become an IQ4BIS “resident expert and assist in the training of other users within CTP
- Training on the use and support for the JDE Enterprise 1Query tools
- Analysis of information using various statistical methods, trying to see patterns in data
- Travel up to - 15%
Carlisle Transportation Products - 18 months ago