Mortech – a Zillow Business is hiring a motivated Data Integrity Specialist to update and maintain data for its mortgage website. The Data Integrity Specialist will report to the Data Integrity Manager on Zillow's Data Integrity team.
- Day to day functions will mostly be performed in Microsoft Excel/Excel Macros, Microsoft Visual Basic/VBA and Microsoft Access
- Develop and maintain automated processes used to track changes to mortgage lender data
- Work daily with Mortech’s customer support, sales, and development teams to resolve customer issues while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service
- Have a basic understanding of the mortgage industry and how it relates to our customers’ needs
- Help analyze and present customer feedback to product and business teams at Zillow to improve what we do and the way we do it
- Meet defined goals and activity metrics
- Sort and process incoming documents or data by transforming into standard format; verify and validate reports, data, or documents
- Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Experience and/or training with Microsoft Visual Basic/VBA, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel/Excel Macros is strongly preferred.
- You must see customer service as vital to the success of an organization and must be passionate about satisfying our customers. Solving problems and making customers happy are what we’re all about!
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills. Able to work effectively and efficiently with customers and other team members who have varying degrees of product and technical proficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Team player, has strong attention to detail, organized
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a technical aptitude. A quick and flexible learner. We move quickly here and the industry moves quickly, so you have to be willing and able to grow with us.
- Experience in real estate / advertising / internet / and or media environment is a plus.
- Resourceful and savvy with internet searches and finding new ways to solve issues.