Intern will focus on management and utilization of customer data. Internships are available for college credit only.
Duties will include:
- Download customer data from our ticketing outlets and upload into our Filemaker database
- Organize incoming customer data by event
- Create data lists per event and upload data to FanMail for email purposes as needed
- Track and save results from email sends
- Create post-event surveys
- Maintain and organize surveys
- Collect and analyze survey data
- Filemaker data management
Additional duties may include (depending on experience):
- Create HTML and PHP pages
- Various website maintenance projects
- Research new tools that can be added to our website
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer / internet proficient
- Familiarity with Filemaker or comparable database software
- Familiarity with ExactTarget (FanMail) or comparable email marketing software and SurveyMonkey or comparable survey software
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.)
- Possess strong research skills
- Have strong work ethic
- Be able to manage time wisely
- Must live in or around Philadelphia
Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite is required. Experience with Filemaker (or other database), Email Marketing software, FTP software, Dreamweaver and / or Photoshop a plus.
As an intern, you’ll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.