Tealium is seeking an experienced Data Layer Service Manager to be a member of Client Services Team. Specifically, this position will guide, educate and assist clients about the process for implementing the Tealium solution, as well as offer support to existing clients as they modify and increase their use of the Tealium platform.
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Be a recognized expert by clients, partners and colleagues regarding the Tealium solution.
- Work with client to identify all required data and variables, and ensure data is available on the page.
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, identify the possible solution options and present recommendation solutions to client.
- Deliver high-quality implementation services to Tealium’s growing client base.
- Advise clients and build technical requirements documents for successful implementation
- Familiarity with client-side web technologies – i.e. Charles Proxy, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, cookies, URL and preferably the DOM
- Basic scripting experience
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Ability to extract, interpret, and easily communicate data and trends
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner, team oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and desire to learn complicated software solutions
- Prior experience in client-facing role
- Fanatical about Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Prior Technical Support experience preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise. To be considered, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work (and play) in our beautiful Torrey Pines office
- Enjoy an all-Apple, cloud-based environment
- Funded by Battery Ventures, one of the best known venture capital firms in the country
- Stock options and benefits package available
- Named one of the “coolest” companies in San Diego by the San Diego Venture Group