Data Management Associate
MED Institute, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a Data Management Associate to become a part of our growing Clinical team. This position will be responsible for the design and administration of clinical trial data collection systems/applications.
- Design and development of data collection forms;
- Preparation of data validation plans;
- Development of data extract specifications;
- Interact with clinical project managers, clinical staff, and statisticians to develop clinical study requirements and transform requirements into a successful application;
- Apply clinical and data management concepts and techniques, following all SOPs and guidances; and
- Provide mentoring and training to staff and application users.
- Minimum BS/BA degree; basic science, math, statistics, management information systems, or computer science preferred;
- Experience in database development, implementation, data reporting, and/or data management;
- Demonstrated success with a project team during project assessment, planning, development, training and implementation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated; and
- Able to work independently.