SankyNet helps nonprofit organizations use the Internet for communications, marketing, fundraising and advocacy. We are based in New York City.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual interested in learning more about online marketing, with an emphasis on data management and campaign analytics. You will work alongside a SankyNet account team to report on online marketing/communications strategies and campaigns. The data and analytics work that you do will give you exposure to effective fundraising strategies and overall industry trends. These reports provide actionable information to both SankyNet account teams and the clients we serve.
Applicant must be very comfortable using a computer (Windows environment), the Internet, and must have a professional level of skill in MS Word and Excel. Additional computer skills, including HTML experience, is a plus.
Hours & Compensation:
30-40 hours/week. School credit is available, plus a stipend to cover travel and meal expenses.
Over the course of the internship, responsibilities could include:
- Parsing data gleaned from email marketing and social networks;
- Managing large data sets and formatting into tables with formulas in Excel;
- Providing assistance in data visualization;
- Helping to create monthly analytical reports for clients;
- Monitoring client websites and making proactive creative suggestions for improvements;
- Researching potential banner, link and blog placement for clients' websites;
- Updating textual and graphic content on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Background research for creative elements of copy and design projects.
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter via email to Diane Echevarria at firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.
Sanky Communications, Inc. - 13 months ago