Rimini Street delivers proven exceptional value in third-party support for enterprise software. The innovative, ultra-responsive support program allows Oracle and SAP licensees to save at least 50 percent in annual support fees, and to receive premium services that are not part of standard vendor support.
Hundreds of global, Fortune 500, mid-market, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries depend on Rimini Street as their trusted, expert, independent provider of enterprise software support, so they can apply more of their IT budgets to strategic business initiatives.
Rimini Street is a fast-growing, high-tech company seeking aggressive, smart candidate for data management position within our marketing department. Work in a professional, high-end environment with lots of learning opportunities and growth potential for hard-working, bright individuals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Research, identify, verify, add, and correct prospect contacts and related data
· Use the phone and internet to search and verify prospect data
· Update the sales database with appropriate information
· Manual verifying spreadsheet data against system info
· Post-campaign data clean up and updates (process email and mail opt-out, bounces, etc.)
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
(other job related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time)
· Post-show data entry and updates
· Post-campaign data tagging and activity logging
· High school diploma, college degree welcome.
· 1-2 year working experience.
· Extreme attention to detail and accurate data entry capability
· Clear, articulate phone voice and call handling skills
· Excellent writing, grammar, and spelling skills
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Very organized, neat and orderly work methodology
· Comfortable working on a computer all day
· Familiar with Microsoft Windows-based PC's
· Professional, punctual, hardworking with a can-do attitude
· Ability to manage own work projects independently and also work as part of a team
· Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
· Experienced in online research
This position is a Full Time position with starting hourly pay of $11.75.
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rimini Street - 14 months ago