GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
This position is part-time and will average 25-30 per week. This position collects performance data from multiple sources, accurately enters data according to an established schedule, and produces case management and project outcomes reports to assist in the operation of the POWER program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Under the direction of the Career Services Manager work with POWER staff to establish processes for all staff to submit data for entry into client management system. This duty is performed weekly, about 20% of the time.
2. Meet monthly and quarterly system reporting requirements; produce ad hoc reports to meet local project management needs. This duty is performed weekly, about 40% of the time.
3. Maintain orderly and current client files; ensure adherence to client privacy rights and HIPPA requirements. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
4. Organize and present program information; respond orally and in writing to questions or requests. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
5. Assist with the daily oversight and record keeping for programs. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 7 to 11 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with data entry and data management systems.
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Record keeping experience
- Experience working with confidential information.
ATTENTION ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS:
- Applications will only be considered when submitted directly to Goodwill Industries of Arkansas.
- Visit www.GoodwillAR.org . to apply for this position. CLICK on the "WORK AT GOODWILL" link at the top of the page,CLICK on the current job opening you want to apply for and complete your application to be considered.