To support, maintain and enhance current databases and end-user applications while assuring data integrity and compliance with Federal mandates, regulatory requirements and relevant institutional policies.
Research Data Maintenance
- Assists in the development of new systems for the management of research data
- Prepares data for analysis by faculty and statisticians. Generate reports, charts and graphs as needed
- Performs back-ups of research data onto server and/or removable media
- Imports data from research equipment into databases
- Maintains and troubleshoots all databases, equipment and computer programs
- Insures integrity and security of data collection within the databases
- Implements safety and security measures within the databases to protect participants’ information and data integrity
- Develops data analysis tools (compilation of data in forms of graphs and/or tables)
- Finds and records missing data. Helps develop new systems for recording data as needed
Nutrition Center Website Maintenance
- Updates the ACNC website’s content as required
- Looks for ways to make the website better
- Other duties may be assigned by management associated with the position that are determined to be within the incumbent's knowledge, skills and abilities.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
• Field of Study: Information Technology, science or related field (as this position combines biology with IT)
2 years total experience required
which includes 2 years of understanding relational database concepts & web technologies; SQL experience
2 years biomedical data management experience
Preferred experience with Microsoft Office software.
Preferred experience with graphing software.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Physical Activity - Stand
Physical Activity - Walk
Physical Activity - Sit
Physical Activity - Use hands to touch, handle, or feel
Physical Activity - Reach with hands and arms
Physical Activity - Climb or balance
Physical Activity - Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, twist, or bend
Physical Activity - Talk or hear
Physical Environment - Inside Office Environment / conditions
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 50 pounds
• (Manage safely with assistance of equipment or another person)
Noise Level - In general, the noise level for this position is considered to be:
Arkansas Children's Hospital - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
As the only pediatric medical center in the state, Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) serves the youngest Razorbacks from birth to age...