Leading global electronic trading firm would like to appoint an experienced software engineer with deep data mining experience for its team in New York. We are looking for exceptional developers with a background in machine learning, statistics and data mining. Who are passionate about developing quality scalable software and make a real impact on the diverse and rapidly expanding "big data" market.
Responsibilities include developing algorithmic strategies, large levels of quantitative research, using machine learning and data mining approaches. This front office position will require excellent communication skills as they interact with both their immediate team and other quant trading teams alike. Very hands on role with the opportunity to make an important contribution and decision making.
They understand the importance of a good work-life balance and have built a working environment that encourages creativity and innovation. While the atmosphere in the office is relaxed, the attitude within the business is focused and driven. This is an opportunity for you work alongside some of the best in the industry as you develop and grow in the electronic trading space.
- Strong hands on experience in C++ of data mining algorithms from within any industry.
- Track record of innovation in the field of data mining software and algorithms.
- Driven by working in a fast paced real time trading environment and associated challenges.
- If from outside the industry, demonstrable interest in building a career in systematic trading.
- Experience in statistical analysis and statistical languages.
- Outstanding academic background PhD/MS from a leading faculty.
- Experience in testing new implementations and investigating data anomalies
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference ‘HEKU’. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with Hemanth for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 9 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...