Who is Knowledge Marketing?
Knowledge Marketing (KM) is a MN based four-time INC 5000 winner with a reputation for quality products and outstanding service. We are in a continued rapid growth mode and need to add additional talent to the KM team to help increase our sales, bring on new clients and continue our high level of client satisfaction! The marketplace we serve is in a state of transition and KM is there leading the way forward. Successful, growing small businesses like KM are the heartbeat of the American economy and we need you to help us continue on our journey.
Knowledge Marketing has an immediate opening in our Data Operations department. Knowledge Marketing is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our Data Operations team to provide support for our customer base during data file conversions or special projects. This position requires an understanding of database merge/purge processes, understanding of various database formats and they must be an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills and advanced computer skills. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, who has a passion for excellence and values integrity.
• Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Knowledge Marketing product suite.
• Proactively present innovative solutions to anticipate client needs.
• Act as a data conversion subject matter expert by giving recommendations on file formats, conversion methodology, and following best practices.
• Coordinate file conversions and merge/purge processes to meet project deadlines, providing accurate and timely results back to the client.
• Provide internal communication via phone and email.
• Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and internal account services to resolve technical problems when needed.
• An interest in new technology and exploring creative ways of meeting business needs through technological solutions
• Proactive thinker and communicator
• Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
• Highly organized
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Able to work independently, yet can also collaborate effectively with team
• Effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers
• Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
• Ability to effectively organize and maintain customer data
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical issues
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and/or questions and quickly adapt training to meet the needs of the customer
• Working knowledge of various database applications, MS Office (especially Excel)
Interested candidates should email their resume directly to joe.benson@TeamKM.com
Knowledge Marketing, LLC. - 11 months ago