3E Company is seeking to hire a Data Processing Specialist for the Data Management team.
Skill Set #1:
Skill Set #2:
- Update key information in 3E databases, analyze exported data for completeness, accuracy, and to identify data trends
- Establish contact with manufacturers that promote long term relationships and result in MSDS obtainment.
- Support team objectives of superior customer service and improved manufacturer relations
- Provide high level feedback regarding processing standards and quality
- Data analysis and written reports to the management team with recommendations
- Responsible for fielding Inventory Services related customer issue calls in the absence of the department Supervisor.
- Ability to handle performance client issues that may arise in the absence of the department Supervisor
- Deploy and develop effective document and data obtainment strategies in support of company’s objectives, and provide training when needed
- Comply with standards and quality initiatives
- Complete assigned workload in standard time frames
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Commitment to quality; team oriented philosophy and attitude
- Strong computer (Outlook, Word and Excel), typing and data entry skills
- Strong MS Access skills highly desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness meet and/or exceed productivity baselines
- Ability to multi-task and achieve success with minimal supervision
- Workload management skills (set priorities and meet deadlines)
- Superior organizational skills
- Fluent English (Bilingual is an asset)
3E Company, a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK), offers a comprehensive suite of data, products, and services for environmental...