AccuData Integrated Marketing, Inc. is seeking a Data Processor to join our Custom Production team. This team assists the sales divisions with new and existing business opportunities by facilitating data processing projects.
This is an entry-level position where you will manage automated jobs and have the ability to design basic work flows for ad hoc jobs and requests. Some of the day to day activities that you will be performing are merge/purge, geo spatial, file conversion, file clean up, address standardization, data cleansing, template creation, list hygiene, phone appends, data appends, suppressions, key coding, data/file manipulation.
You will be expected to:
1. Successfully complete all assigned custom production jobs on time and according to project requirements by utilizing department best practices and quality assurance processes:
• Run client processes and/or jobs, end-to-end, with limited assistance
• Proactively QC and document processes and job requirements (to contribute to the team’s knowledge base)
• On-time delivery and flawless execution of client projects and processes
2. Ensure both internal and external customer satisfaction, with a successful product delivery
3. Demonstrate your skill and aptitude regarding custom product team processes (i.e. merge/purge, geo spatial, file conversion, file clean up, template creation, list hygiene, phone appends, data appends, suppressions, key coding, data/file manipulation, etc.)
4. Develop and deploy solutions via ETL programming which support and enhance the deliverables required by the Custom Production team
5. Demonstrate technical proficiency in various vendor applications
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to master new tools quickly
• Basic math skills
• Basic knowledge of ETL, data structures and data hygiene/cleansing (hands on experience is a plus)
• Demonstrates a high level of organization & strong attention to detail
• Solves problems by gathering information, evaluating options and recommending solutions
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Basic SQL knowledge and experience working with databases is a plus
• Previous experience with any ETL tool is preferred (SSIS, Talend, Pentaho, Business Objects, Alteryx, Informatica,
SAS, Trillium etc.)
At AccuData Integrated Marketing, our business depends on helping customers achieve measurable results with their marketing efforts.