Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of IT functional solutions. The Senior Consultant will also apply deep functional expertise and client handling skills in order to ensure engagement productivity, increase efficiencies for clients, resolve issues and overall client satisfaction. The Senior Consultant will work under minimal supervision and will be required to oversee the work of more junior team members. The Senior Consultant will also carry a yearly target for managed revenue.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Required Skills and Experience:
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience with good data profiling and data analysis skills.
- Ability to assess the impact of data quality issues on an existing suite of complex applications
- Experience in writing SQL and understanding of ETL Development Tools (Informatica) is a must.
- Experience using data warehouse or analytic tools for business purposes
- Familiarity with all data warehousing components (Data acquisition, ETL, data modeling, infrastructure, profiling and reporting)
- Familiarity with data modeling techniques for 3NF, dimensional models and hyper-normalized models.
- Experience with ad-hoc query development (Crystal Reports, Business Objects, SAS, or other)
- Experience developing reports using a reporting tool or through data extraction queries.
- Ability to communicate complex data issues clearly in a team environment with team members of various technical skill levels.
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of the system development life cycle and can train others on SDLC concepts
- Good at attention to detail, time management, work prioritization, multi-tasking, estimate tasks, on-time deliverables and task delegation & follow up
- Good client interaction and communication skills
- 3-5 years experience with the following technologies
- RDBMS (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server)
- ETL Tools (Informatica or SSIS, etc.)
- Reporting (Business Objects), Analytic and OLAP tools
- UNIX skills a plus.
- Telecom experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...