Moxie is currently seeking a Data Quality Analyst & Steward, in our Atlanta office. The primary focus is the maintenance and enhancement of overall data quality from disparate sources and systems. Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues including integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness in an efficient and timely manner, for data used internally and for commercial use.
- Develop, document and maintain data quality goals and standards.
- Measure and report data quality progress to management and product management team.
- Select, develop and manage a data change management (DCM) tracking system that captures potential data errors or issues via e-mails, tickets, phone calls, etc
- Timel y and accurately research and resolve data issues identified or reported internally or externally in the DCM system.
- Develop and perform standard queries and searches to identify data inconsistencies, missing data and resolve as needed. Review and modify as needed. This may apply to both internal and external data, along various points in time of the data cycle/lifespan.
- Support the development of data validation with primary survey collection systems and processes. Evaluate new internal and external data sources.
- Be responsible for the data acquisition, planning, and integration of external data sources.
- Standardize data naming, data definitions and modeling.
- Focus on business benefits, foster data re-use and articulate the strategic significance of information across the organization.
- Work closely with the ETL, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Product Management staff.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Accounting, Computer Science, Business, MIS or Decision Support. Masters degree a plus.
• 5-7 years experience inquality improvement, health policy, public health.
• Competent data analysis skills to assess and identify issues.
• Familiarity with/ prior use of marketing data and information.
• Basic knowledge of and working with statistics.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and decision-making skills required.
• Knowledge and application of Malcolm Baldridge principles desired.
• Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices desired.
• Highly proficient with Windows Office Suite, especially Excel and Access.
• Some programming experience (SAS and/or other statistical programs). Database design and implementation.