Don't wait to jumpstart your career! Seize this
opportunity to work for the company that Travel &
Leisure has recently awarded one of the best Tour
Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations sells over
150 guided tours to all 7 continents and has offices
around the globe. Our family owned company has a proven
track record of over 94 years of sales success and are
continuing to grow. As a matter of fact 2010 was our
best year ever!
The Data Quality Manager will play a key role in the
development and implementation of a long-term data
quality strategy. In the short term, the role will focus
on maintaining a newly implemented analytic data
structure and analyzing that core structure to identify
gaps in data content or quality. The ideal candidate is
a ‘good data evangelist’ with expertise in data hygiene
and quality for data base marketing purposes.
The Data Quality Manager will also:
- Implement reporting processes to track data quality
acquire to further strategic goals
- Identify high value data sources marketing needs to
high value marketing data quality projects.
- Work with IT to prioritize, facilitate and complete
practice marketing data base efforts.
- Provide guidance, expertise and leadership on best
processes that will increase data quality, process
- Proactively identifies changes to business and data
efficiency or both.
applications development, and the data
- Work closely with data quality technical staff,
owners/subject matter experts from the businesses.
well as with various data sources to uncover and
- Utilize data profiling and data quality tools, as
determine root causes of data quality issues.
to IT, Sales, Marketing, and Senior Management
- Articulate the need for and benefits of data quality
to establish the quality business rules that will
- Collaborate directly with the business data owners
provide the foundation of the organization's data
quality improvement plan.
repeatable set of processes for determining,
- Establish a data quality methodology documenting a
investigating and resolving data quality issues,
establishing an on-going process for maintaining
quality data, and defining data quality audit
and validation tools. Work with internal IT and
- Identify best practice data standardization, hygiene
vendor partners to implement as part of the data
base marketing process
preferably in data base marketing application
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a data management role,
articulate data issue to key stakeholders in IT,
- Experience with Unica and SAS a plus
- Excellent communication skills; ability to
Marketing, Finance and Executive Management
execute on details.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, coordinate, and
participate in multiple, concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and
identify and act upon opportunities without
- Proactive self-starter with the initiative to
- 5 to 7 years’ experience with SQL based data
needed. Ability to identify sets and subsets of
- Strong knowledge of SQL Database structure and SQL
information across multiple joins or unions of
- Experience in managing projects through to
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Access, Visio and
Req. Code : 401
Division/Department : Marketing
Collette Vacations - 21 months ago