US - NY - Endicott
Open position for Data Release Technician in Release Engineering dept. Responsible for creating electrical contact test files to be used on both robotic and bed of nails testers using IGI software.
- Convert data output from Genesis software to test data using IGI software
- Work with engineers to debug test shorts and opens to insure there is not a data error
- Cross train to learn Drill Data release and CAM
- Knowledge of Genesis and IGI software platforms
- Ability to generate test data for complex structures such as buried resistors, back drills, and subcomposite ledges
- Attention to detail and very careful work habits to minimize errors
- General knowledge of PWB materials and processes
- Ability to work in fast paced environment where both speed and accuracy are required.
- Good communications skills for team problem solving
- Associate’s degree or equivalent desired
Endicott Interconnect is a dynamic electronics firm serving the computing, communications, defense, medical, automotive and industrial...