Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The Data Reporting Analyst is responsible for the compilation of financial and operational scorecards and dashboard information for business leadership to assess progress toward stated departmental and infrastructure objectives. This position works with Business and cross-functional teams to develop business requirements to drive functional specifications for reporting. This position reports to IT Service Cost Manager and is part of the Informatics- Infrastructure Service Management team.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide input on requirements for databases to ensure data is organized properly for reporting/analytics by understanding how data flows within various systems.
- Drive processes and technology improvement initiatives for the products, using standard project methodology (requirements, design, test, etc.).
- Produce, publish and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports, ensuring data integrity and completeness.
- Engage users in analysis and evaluation of functional models and prototypes; identify dependencies and priorities.
- Identify and develop new reporting methods and tool that will lead to improvement in key metrics.
- Streamline and automate processes and reports.
- Use data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients.
- Document reporting processes and systems to comply with governance audits and regulatory requirements.
- Identify interface points with other ITIL, Informatics, and/or corporate processes, and ensures those interfaces are adequately supported with process documentation and workflow automation.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
Ideally candidates will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of prior experience in data analysis, report generation and management or related field.
- Experience with BMC Remedy, ITSM reporting, Atrium data, and an understanding of IT Balanced scorecard.
- Technical competence with Business Objects XI, HTML, Crystal Reports, and SAP Suite (ECC, BW) end user reporting, and data modeling.
- Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT, CMM - CSF, KPI, and operational metrics.
- Systems knowledge with finance/accounting perspective.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel [e.g., formulas, pivot tables, graphing, data connections, and automation using macros]), Visio, and SharePoint or a variety of User Interfaces (e.g., Apptio, Performance Point)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, with a high level of integrity and personal ethics.
- Ability to present detailed analytical results to executives in verbal and written form.
- Pharmaceutical or regulated industry experience.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 11 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...