At Orange Regional Medical Center, you'll find the uncommon is common here. You'll find a healthcare leader that still maintains a sense of intimacy and a state-of-the-art facility with a tremendous sense of community. You'll find the benefits you deserve with the rewards you can see. You'll find the advancement, flexibility and resources to advance your career and provide the care that your patients need. Orange Regional Medical Center - successful careers are common here.
Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC), is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. Formed by the merger of Arden Hill Hospital and Horton Medical Center, Orange Regional is licensed for 383 beds and employs over 2,500 healthcare professionals including over 600 doctors. Orange Regional Medical Center has consolidated two existing campuses onto a single site in Middletown, New York. This completed facility is the first new freestanding hospital built in the State of New York since 1989 and is the largest medical center between the Tappan Zee Bridge and Albany.
Responsible for designing, implementing and supporting relational databases and
respective report writing and data analytics
Meet with key decision makers and
business areas across the organization to examine and evaluate reporting
requirements. Respond to incoming Operations Support requests from business
areas to design, build, maintain or repair reports and applications. Communicate
open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development
teams and business areas.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related degree required.
A minimum of three years experience in a healthcare setting working, supporting and maintaining relational databases and complex SQL programming using stored procedures, views and other SQL constructs.
- Extensive experience with core development tools including Crystal Reports, Business Objects, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Extensive knowledge of ETL processes and methodologies, data imports and export protocols including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- 3-5 years of full project life cycle report application development experience preferred.
- An understanding of analytical processes, along with demonstrated proficient computer skills related to spreadsheet use, plus database and query abilities.
- Strong communication skills, ability to multi task and strong attention to detail.
- Strong design, analytical, problem identification and solving skills.
- Ability to think outside the box to identify solutions.
- Experience with data warehouse, business intelligence and SQL analytic tools.
- Knowledge of Epic Data Models (within Epic Health Information System), Epic Reporting Workbench and Epic KB-SQL is a plus but not required.
Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or other relational database engines
SQL Development Tools:
Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, SSRS
Epic certification preferred.
Orange Regional Medical Center - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard