We're building the next generation B2B payment and credit network. Zeconomy is a stealth mode startup, targeting a large prospective market. We aim to revolutionize the B2B economy, close to the way credit cards revolutionized retail.
Data scientist will be responsible for leading development and coding of the software engine and database of the advanced payment network.
You will be developing and supporting the payment engine/database. This will require dealing with big data mining, large graph search and optimizing the search speed and validity of data. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the data structure, database, search and matching queries. You will provide guidance and support for other engineers.
- 3-5 years experience with statistical and predictive modeling, data mining and graph search (experience with APX-hard, graph theory on contraction hierarchy, Pareto distributed graphs, a big plus)
- Bachelors from a top-tier university in a quantitative field. Graduate degree in mathematics and/or computer science preferred.
- Established background in mathematics/statistics, advanced computing, coding (C, Java or Python), visualization, data warehousing and related areas
- Fluency with Big Data frameworks: (ideally Hadoop, MapReduce, NoSQL, Graph databases and related technologies)
- Hands-on experience hacking data (ideally using Hive, Pig, R, SQL or Python)
- Ability to lead and manage project
- Able to generate and create independent algorithms and models rather than relying on out-of-the-box ones.
- Design, implement, and support a platform that can efficiently handle the search, matching and pathfinding of large data graphs.
- Design, model data and develop database.
- Tune application and query performance.
Please no recruiters.
Indeed - 18 months ago