Currently seeking a data scientist to contribute to our algorithmic solutions to urban mobility problems for our diverse customer base.
- Find trends in diverse data sources and analyze behavioral patterns
- Work with development teams to bridge the gap between theory and practice
- Create intuitive data visualizations for presentations to both customers and team
- Build reusable solutions for data analysis according to modern engineering techniques
- PhD in statistics, machine learning, or other relevant field, or 5+ years comparable industry experience
- Fluency in R and one or more of MATLAB, Python+NumPy, Java+Hadoop, C++
- Eye for making rich and intuitive data visualizations
- Desire to design algorithmic solutions that will change the way the world moves
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.