As a Data Scientist at Crittercism you will be responsible for designing and implementing statistical models to learn and create compelling stories from the hundreds of millions of requests coming in daily.
- Use techniques in statistics and machine learning to analyze our data
- Leverage our data's network effects to improve our core product offering
- Utilize map-reduce frameworks, statistical languages, and scripting languages like Python
- Contribute to a service that helps thousands of mobile developers, some of the top application developers in the country, fix issues with their apps
- MS or PhD in Math/Statistics, Computer Science/Engineering, or a related field
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience writing scalable queries, utilizing techniques to minimize ops/round-trips/etc
- Knowledge of key/value stores or other NoSQL/document based systems such as MongoDB, Redis, Riak, HBase, etc.
Desired but not Required
- Three or more years of industry experience
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world's first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 450 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
Crittercism, Inc. - 17 months ago