Serve as a highly visible thought-leader in the use of health data for research
Execute on ideas from the sales force to create research products
Work independently to evaluate and suggest optimization to advertising campaigns
Provide customized reporting, dashboards, and recommendations to support key business initiatives.
Conduct quantitative analysis, including but not limited to ROI, trending, assessment of opportunity and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlations, and decision trees
Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
Recommend and create product enhancements thru data driven decisions
Present ad efficacy studies and research products to pharmaceutical partners
Ability to travel 10% or as required
- 2-4 years working in an analytical capacity with large complex datasets
- True passion for healthcare and the power of clinical data
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, and relational databases.
- Experience with statistical software packages such as SAS,STAT, or R
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau
- Excellent group presentation and public speaking skills
- Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Epidemiology, Mathematics, MIS, Informatics, Business Administration or related degrees
- Healthcare data and NLP experience a plus
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
Practice Fusion - 14 months ago