Analyze large, noisy datasets and identify meaningful patterns that provide actionable recommendations
Extract, aggregate and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to increase campaign efficacy
Develop and automate new enhanced imputation algorithms
Work with cross departmental team to define metrics, guidelines and strategies for effective use of algorithms and data
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to apply statistical or data mining techniques to solve real problems
- Experience in online advertising/marketing analytics, behavioral targeting or web analytics desired
- Ability to organize, interpret and analyze large amounts of data
- Experience with statistical software (such as Matlab, R, SAS, SPSS, S-Plus)
- Knowledge of SQL, relational database design and methods for efficiently retrieving data from them.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Pentaho, TIBCO Spotfire or MicroStrategy is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions
- Experience in Java, C++, Perl and/ or Python is a plus
- 5-10 years professional experience
- Must be able to maintain a “Big Picture” perspective
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and drive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- MS or PhD in statistics, econometrics, computer science, operations research, mathematics or related field.
Resonate is a cutting-edge online advertising company, recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine. We have pioneered a completely new way to identify and reach highly-targeted audiences online through our methodology called Insights Driven Media. Resonate has transformed audience targeting into a game-changing advantage. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!