IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER
Desirable Location(s): West Los Angeles
Do you want to get your hands on mountains of healthcare data and create new decision support products that save lives? Do you know enough about information retrieval, natural language processing and machine learning to turn data into gold? Are you ready to ship production code that gets used by thousands of physicians? Do you say: “the more data the better!” If your answer is yes, then this is the job for you!
As a Data Scientist you will have the opportunity to become part of a team that has a direct impact on rapid product initiatives that help deliver better care and save lives. You will use both your mathematical and programming skills to perform data exploration, hypothesis creation, algorithm testing and validating results that deliver powerful insights into our data that can be used as a competitive advantage in our products.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to design, implement and ship machine learning and statistical analysis systems
- Continuously enhance our data gathering and analytics platform to scale with large data sets
- Analyze user and system behavior and determine patters that drive the creating of new products
- Work with a team of other data scientists to prototype new product features, validate assumptions and report outcomes to product management
- Engage with business units to fully understand the business requirements and translate into appropriate models
- Fluency with Java
- 1-3yr experience with applied machine learning and NLP
- Experience working with text-based data for NER, topic modeling, document classification etc
- Strong statistical background and experience with R, Matlab or other statistical packages
- Experience hacking end-to-end prototypes using Python or Ruby
- Familiarity with analyzing big data using Hadoop and other Map/Reduce paradigms
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Self-motivated and eager to work across multiple product teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based clinical decision support solutions that help healthcare organizations measurably improve patient outcomes, enhance safety, and lower costs.
Thousands of hospital organizations and providers “dare to be better” with Zynx Health’s rigorously developed and maintained evidence-based clinical content, patented technology, and tailored services to drive clinical improvements at the point of care. With Zynx Health, healthcare organizations exceed industry demands for delivering high-quality care at lower costs under value-based reimbursement models. Zynx Health partners with healthcare organizations to continuously and measurably improve care every day, for every patient, every time.
Zynx Health seeks to hire and train employees who uphold and mirror our core values of Bold Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com or call 855.367.ZYNX.
Zynx Health offers competitive salary and extensive benefits - including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.
All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To be successfully selected for an interview, please apply online with the following:
Zynx Health Incorporated
10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Zynx Health - 11 months ago