Are you passionate about working on the most cutting-edge technology? Are you driven to work at a industry leading technology company working on huge data sets? Do you want to work for a game-changing company while having a great time at work? If you are ready to make the leap to an exciting company with huge opportunity for growth, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are developing a large data platform for mobile advertising. This is a great opportunity for an outstanding candidate to build the core intellectual property on our latest product from the ground up. The position will be focused on building predictive modeling with Hadoop. If you want to work on bleeding-edge technology handling hundreds of millions of transactions a day, this may be the opportunity for you!
What you need for this position
- MSCS (PhD preferred) from top school & strong aptitude toward problem solving and working with large data sets
- Prior experience in demonstrating applying strong mathematics fundamentals in data analysis and modeling
- Familiar with information retrieval libraries like Lucene / SOLR
- Java programming skills
- Strong algorithm & data structure knowledge
- Hadoop, Hive, Lucene, Nutch, MapReduce or other related big data technology experience or aptitude
- Outstanding communication skills is a must
- Experience working with big data sets or coming out of a highly scalable, distributed environment
- Strong experience with scalable, highly distributed, high performance, large-scale internet systems is a big plus
- It would be a bonus if you had online advertising or ad network experience
What you'll be doing
- Conduct applied research and have a huge end-to-end impact on key product initiatives
- Area of focus: ad targeting, information extraction, and recommendations
- Leading and guiding a major portion of the companies' direction with your vision, passion and execution
- Working with the latest open source technology on highly distributed, scalable products
What's in it for you
- Work in an exciting, evolving environment on the forefront of various data analytics and mobile solutions
- Solving really challenging technical issues
- Competitive pay, benefits and pre-IPO stock options
- Work with the best and the brightest to promote and execute on exciting technology solutions
Drawbridge has developed the first self-learning ad technology that leverages insights from cross-device behavior to enable advertisers and marketers to reach targeted mobile audiences. Drawbridge's unique approach is built on a foundation of large-scale machine learning algorithms that correlate audience behavior across screens. Through its innovative technology, the company is able to gain insights and a much deeper understanding of mobile audience behavior than was previously possible. The company is located in Silicon Valley and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caulfield and Byers, and Northgate Capital. For more information, visit www.drawbrid.ge .
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drawbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
drawbridge - 21 months ago
DrawBridge is a creative arts program for homeless children and youth, operating in six counties in California that include San Mateo,...