Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Data Security Analyst.
The Data Security Analyst ensures the safety of information systems and protects systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. This position ensures that the user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security. Conducts accurate security evaluations and articulates the findings to management and other IA leaders. This position is seated in Monterey, CA and requires a government issued security clearance.
- Provides tactical IA support
- Tests system security using approved tools and methods
- Monitors and analyzes security to ensure information systems and programs’ C&A is maintained
- Provides raw reports based on findings
- Supports incident response efforts and assists with associated documentation
- Supports DIACAP and FISMA certification and accreditation (C&A) requirements
- Validates controls, ensures compliance with DISA mandates and validates security in test environments before launching to operational
- Leads team in performing ST&E by a variety of techniques
- Checks security controls using STIG to validate contingency plans
- Reviews, researches, and provides guidance on remedial action on security related trouble calls
- Tracks and monitors reports when action items are identified during internal or external audits/inspections
- Makes sound recommendations to improve network functionality with backup documentation
- 5 years’ experience in IA field as an IA professional/analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Active DoD government issued SECRET security clearance or the ability to obtain a government issued SECRET clearance
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or other IT fields.
- Security+ and / or CISSP
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 7 months ago