Position SOA Architect
Duration 12 month(s) (Contract)
Location Raleigh, NC
• Hands-on experience with designing and implementing SOA using an enterprise services bus (ESB) technology, preferably MS Biztalk
• Hands-on experience as a developer of web services, preferably in .NET and WCF
• Hands-on experience with data modeling, SQL data queries and data query frameworks such as LINQ
• Business process modeling, analysis, automation, and implementation
• Data Analysis and design including development of XML schemas
• Ability to produce architectural artifacts (business, data and technology) to guide the transformation to a service oriented approach
• Extensive knowledge of W3C web services specifications
• 10 years’ experience in IT including demonstrated experience in various technical disciplines to include systems integration, and enterprise, data, business, and technical architectures.
• 2 years of demonstrated experience providing architecture, design, and implementation leadership for at least one (1) enterprise-scale SOA implementation
• Experience with the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the mentoring, development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team
DatamanUSA provides the expertise required to plan, design, construct, and maintain mission-critical and operational systems to develop...