At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Integrity is Everything is a core value at ADP. Medical practitioners across the country turn to ADP's AdvancedMD for fully integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
ADP AdvancedMD is on the market for a highly motivated and qualified Data Analyst to work in an always on and highly available SaaS (Software as a Service) cloud based environment. The successful candidate will join a team of professionals responsible for coordinating all aspects of data conversions including gathering, accessing, pulling and extracting data. The AdvancedMD career will be involved in the coordination and analysis of data to ensure that conversions are completed within an established time-frame. The career will also be involved in updating clients on data analysis to ensure that expectations and deliverables are consistent and meet predetermined objectives. This position requires clear, concise and deliberate communication with medical practices and implementation representatives in both critical and non-critical situations. As a member of the Data Services Team, this position will require the individual to develop creative solutions for complex dataset problems within a collaborative team environment.
Provide Project Management for data conversion, including:
- Coordinate data conversion
- Data Retrieval
- Source to Target data analysis
- Source to Target data manipulation
- Identify and report potential conversion problems, difficulties or challenges
- Presentation of data analysis with client
- Track progress of client conversion to ensure completion
- Work with client as central point of contact for scheduling, problem resolution and project completion
- Maintain client satisfaction throughout conversion process
- Communication with Implementation, Engineering, Client Support, Quality Assurance, Training and Consulting
- Act as data conversion and data analyst Subject Matter Expert
- Assist in special projects as assigned
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- 2 to 5 years working within the software industry
- Extensive knowledge of Excel including macro development
- Knowledge and experience with VB Scripting (Preferred)
- 2 to 5 years completing Source to Target data conversions
- Extensive knowledge of databases, datasets and data structures
- Excellent communication skills including delivering complex technical information to non-technical team members
- Proven ability to create creative solutions to unique problems
- Experience working and developing continual process improvements within a team
- Consistent track record of meeting project deadlines on time
- Position requires weekend and after-hours availability for client support and assistance
College degree and/or equivalent work experience
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.