Summary: Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
1. Identify and resolve duplicate donor records. Evaluate multiple records to determine if records are the same individual.
2. Identify and resolve donor data discrepancies. Evaluate discrepant information to determine the appropriate resolution.
3. Modify donor and patient records.
4. Apply and remove deferrals to donor records.
5. Contact donors and third parties to resolve donor data issues.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified.
*2nd shift position, 3:00pm - 11:30pm. The days of the week will vary.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum four years specialized business and/or typing/data processing experience is required. Intermediate level computer skills with Microsoft Office applications in a windows environment are required. Good verbal and written communication and customer service skills required. Must be detail oriented; possess strong organizational skills and the ability to process data with speed and accuracy.
American Red Cross - 19 months ago
The humanitarian mission of the American Red Cross connects us to people and communities across the nation and around the world. The common...