Job Overview: Design and implement database solutions and monitor data integrity for information gathered in large-scale marketing campaigns.
- Interact with Team Members to interpret and define data project requirements, including the development of functional, conceptual, and logical design specifications.
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate requirements gathering sessions to identify and drive complete requirements.
- Manage and execute data profiling
- Document requirements and work flow diagrams with focus on process improvements and developing standard operating procedures
- Support data capture initiatives through user-interface form design.
Requirements This position will require experience in Access and SQL. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of Database experience, either as a DBA or Data Analyst.
- Access, Flat Files
- Using SQL to query Access
- Proficiency with Excel
- List processing & analytics
- Visual Basic – VBA
Nice to have’s
- CRM experience (Salesforce or any similar CRM)
- Prior experience in an Ad Agency, or any printing or marketing industry experience preferred
We are a growing company and have been named one of the "Top 100 Workplaces" in Southeast Wisconsin for the past two years. We...