We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives in the fast-paced world of marketing and technology. Join the client services team at Dunthorpe Marketing Group, one of Oregon’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Although this is a data-focused position, we believe it is a great opportunity for someone to combine an interest in marketing/business with their technical expertise.
- SalesForce administrator for 4-10 unique organizations.
- Develop, manage and maintain outbound company marketing database along with 3-9 client databases ranging in 300-100k contacts.
- Develop database queries, generate reports, analyze data,
- Conduct regular monitoring procedures to evaluate data quality.
- Create and run weekly progress and QA reporting through all SFDC databases and for all telemarketing/list related projects
- Maintain SFDC Dashboard to analyze data and provide overview information
- Manage list purchases, data standardization and formatting for client imports
- Review, QC data being exported following project completing
- Using USPS software, CASS certify all mailing lists before returning to client
- Prepare internal weekly performance reports
- Manage mass emails for internal marketing efforts
- Provide ongoing staff support as needs arise
- Long term objective to include: HTML coding, marketing automation setup of campaigns and DemandTools
Skills and Qualifications Required:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in information technology, computer science, statistics or demography. Preferred secondary focus in marketing.
- Database, ACCESS and/or SQL experience required
- Understanding of Microsoft Access, Excel and the ability to run and create Excel macros and advanced formulas to assist in time efficiency.
- Knowledge of multiple CRM or marketing automation systems is highly desirable
- SalesForce Administrator or strong SalesForce knowledge (Setup, import/export, creating reports, dashboard, validation rules, list views etc)
- Advanced programming knowledge
- Experience in data management
- Strong project management stills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Good time and stress management, commitment, motivation, multi-tasking and adaptability skills
Since 1996, Dunthorpe Marketing Group has been helping technology companies improve the performance and impact of their sales and marketing programs at each stage of the lead lifecycle. From strategy and planning, campaign management to marketing automation, we drive interactions with prospects and customers and nurture them to a state of sales readiness. This involves a unique comprehensive lead lifecycle model that focuses all marketing activities on lead conversions and revenue performance. Through a Marketing Optimization Audit, we identify trouble spots where lead potential is not being fully realized, and execute smart multi-touch integrated campaigns that leverage known wins and proven methodologies.
Salary – will depend on level of experience
Benefits – Medical/Dental, PTO, 401k, Flex Spending
Schedule – full-time with some flexibility
Indeed - 13 months ago
Since 1996, Dunthorpe Marketing Group has been helping technology companies improve the performance and impact of their sales and marketing...