Job ID #: 24332
Company : Expedia, Inc.
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Administrative and Support Services
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelors
Experience Required : 3-5 Years
Relocation Provided : No
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
Responsible for maintaining the integrity of a large volume of lodging-related data presented online by the business brands.
Location: Position can be located in Springfield, MO or Bellevue, WA
Work from home; can be in the office.
- Create new property ID s for Expedia hotels, Venere hotels, and EAN hotels and ensure integrity of only having a single representation or listing of a property by resolving multiple data sources.
- Create Vendor IDs for new merchant properties for use on all points of sale.
- Escalation point for missing or incorrect data on live site, and escalation point for property removal for financial, legal, and marketing reasons.
- Maintain merchant and agency inventory fencing and TPID settings in support of legal regulations, non-payment of commissions, and marketing/POS needs.
- Process and maintain data provided in auto-feeds from Pegasus, SABRE, Worldspan, Hotwire, and Venere. Monitor feeds for data integrity and escalate as necessary.
- Escalation point for GDS issues for all points of sale and all brands.
- Execute processes to support metric reporting. Identify and deliver improvements to current data maintenance, and develop automation to improve data integrity.
- Support internal customer requests for data and promptly resolve data related issues.
- Provide in-depth analysis on identified QA errors.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of assigned systems and related business impacts, e.g., Distribution Rules Tool, Cosmo, ADM, EAN merchant tools, and GDS systems.
- Consult with hotel partners and third party vendors with testing, problem resolution and escalation.
- Provide support in resolving complex issues with GDS connectivity.
- Work with Market Management, Operations Support, and Product teams to escalate issues of a technical and business nature.
- Support Market Managers and Market Coordinators in maintaining submarket data and support in daily operations.
- Generate ad-hoc database reports.
- Coverage 24x7, 365 days a year.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Ability to work independently 7 days a week.
- Knowledge of hotel data components
- Knowledge of Global Distribution Systems as they relate to lodging.
- Working knowledge of SQL for database queries
Expedia - 15 months ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...