Implements and uses software and systems to support the department’s goals through extracting and preparing data. Responsible for execution, quality check and distribution. Monitors, updates and maintains an accurate membership database to support corporate functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Generates and distributes various regular reports – Queue Statistics, Representative Statistics, Scorecards.
• Builds and maintains databases and reports.
• Works with Quality Auditor to maintain scorecards of audit scores.
• Pulls and assesses reports for phone queues.
• Pulls information for Member Services Survey and importing information for Member Services Survey Database.
• Uses the Workforce Management tool, offer suggestions on scheduling to best suit the business needs of the department.
• May generate, process, track and store all requested correspondence (electronic and hard copy).
• May creates a monthly database for Member Services Welcome Calls.
• May train others in the department.
• May provide administrative decisions regarding concerns and questions based on policies and procedures.
• Serves as Administrator as needed/backs up Clerical Staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of various payment methodologies
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care related field
- 3 - 5 years minimum experience in Managed Care (including Medicaid/Healthy Options and other State governed plans).
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online. Be sure to let us know you are a current employee by selecting “Molina Employee (current) in the source section of the online application.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package.
Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...