Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK RESPONSIBILITIES AND DESIRED OUTCOMES:
As part of the Service team, the Market Insights Data Specialist works to embody the value, We Hold Ourselves Accountable to Deliver the Highest Quality. NRC specializes in market research with Market Insights specifically providing clients with data representing consumer perceptions related to healthcare in the marketplace. The Data Specialist is primarily responsible for the monthly coding processes as related to Market Insights online survey data collection including ongoing quality assurance audits. The Data Specialist also manages and audits the immense facility database feeding the online survey. This individual is responsible for ensuring high quality through accurate process implementation. Additionally, this role supports the Client Service team in preparation of client deliverables and client account maintenance while driving efficiencies and maintaining ongoing process documentation. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with strong detail orientation, organizational skills and aptitude for efficient prioritization to meet ongoing deadlines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Regular coding responsibilities to include manually-entered survey responses and recurring data quality assurance.
- Ongoing maintenance of the utilities that manage hospital specific data feeding the survey and client account access to survey data.
- Creation and maintenance of custom client markets for meaningful market result views.
- Set-up and generation of standard reports used by clients to best understand their markets.
- Focus on updating, editing and proofing reporting deliverables sent to clients on a regular basis.
- Handle any data collection or reporting issues with the utmost honesty while always doing the right thing.
- Thematically organize and maintain question library for ease of access by Client Service team members.
- Documentation and refinement of all processes and procedures.
- Complete ad hoc and team projects as needed.
- College degree preferred, but not required. Research methodology coursework helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge and use of basic statistics & research methods. Data entry valuable.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are necessary. Proven ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines and demands with minimal supervision is required. Strong attention to detail and accuracy is needed along with strong analytic and problem solving capabilities.
- Word, Excel & PowerPoint experience is required. Experience with SQL preferred.