Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMCL) is a leading provider of automation and business information solutions enabling hospitals and other healthcare organizations to streamline the medication administration process and manage costly medical supplies for increased operational efficiency and enhanced patient safety. Since 1992, more than 2,600 hospital customers worldwide have utilized Omnicell's medication automation, supply chain, and analytics solutions. Our dedicated employees and unique culture focused on customer intimacy have garnered us respect and recognition in our industry. Every day, around the world, our people play a vital role in improving healthcare for everyone. Let Omnicell be your solution to a great career and imagine the impact.
The Data Specialist position supports Omnicell’s Service Organization’s revenue and customer satisfaction goals by maintaining the accuracy, availability, and integrity of Omnicell’s customer installed base. The position requires analyzing trends and patterns of information to support customer facing team in pursuit of service revenue.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Work effectively as a member of the Service Contracts Team
- Create quotes to support the renewal of annual customer service support agreements
- Enter data into resident CRM application with up-to-date entitlement information
- Provide data cleaning in order to maintain database accuracy
- Analyze install base data in order to identify revenue opportunities or leakage
- Create reports identifying data gaps causing database integrity issues.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- An eye for detail
- Highly motivated
- Ability to identify and interpret trends in information
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications
- Practice in advanced problem solving
- Experience with project management
- Superb communication skills
- Typical number of years of relevant experience: 2 years
- Minimum level of education: college degree
- Experience in data modeling
- Developed presentation skills
- Office Environment
- First Shift
Omnicell, Inc. is a provider of medication control and patient safety solutions for acute care health facilities. Approximately 1,200...