Data Specialist |
Functions as a member of the Supply Chain team and will be responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of master data ensuring data integrity standards within SAP Retail. This position is the tactical focal point for data maintenance and requires collaboration with stakeholders to develop and publish master data business rules and processes that support and ensure operational efficiency of the organization.
The Master Data Specialist is accountable for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness and management of master data collection. Comply with business standards and procedures, as well as, work to continuously improve data standards, quality, repositories and processes that include original input, change functions, auditing and data cleansing.
• Responsible for ongoing and periodic entry, control, and maintenance of all master data (ie. customer, product, etc.) elements in SAP Retail.
• Ensure consistency and integrity of all master data elements
o Includes performing and reporting on periodic data integrity audits.
• Develop a master data management strategy
o Establishing, enforcing & coordinating the execution of workflow procedures to bring about timely and accurate population of master data elements
o Includes responding to requests from stakeholders for changes to, or creation of master data records, and managing the requests through a formal process of validation and approval.
• Maintain relationships with all stakeholders managing or utilizing master data
• Develop training documentation and conduct training on all necessary areas of master data
• Identify potential situations that may impede successful material maintenance
• Oversee data conversions between legacy systems and new systems
• Dealing with ambiguity in a fast changing environment
• Building Effective Teams
• Priority Setting
• Process Management
CareerBuilder - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard