The Data Support Assistant provides data analysis support, report writing, and program support and customer communications in support of programs under the supervision of the Chief Academic Officer.
This position has flexible hours.
- Possess or is pursuing a college degree, preferably in an education, research or statistics related field.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with data bases such as SQL
- Ability to use research software
- Basic business writing skills
- Clerical, research and/or education-related work experience in business and/or educational environments
- Significant classword and/or experience in data analysis and statistics is required.
- Experience using STATA, SAS, or other research software and using SQL is desirable.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong interest in improving student learning
- Research and/or statistical skills
- Work with student achievement data preferred
- Report and professional writing skills
- Logical thinking skills
Imagine Learning is your language and literacy solution, providing award-winning educational software to hundreds of thousands of students...