The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of the Data Support Specialist II position is to research, execute and maintain master data elements for assigned ERP module(s) such as Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain in accordance with guidelines and internal controls. Provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others, responding to inquiries and requests and resolving issues accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Provide research and verification of accuracy for common data elements related to contract, item, and vendor master data
- Execute data analysis to identify errors, correct, and maintain integrity of finance, human resources, contracts, item and vendor master data
- Process data elements for specified ERP modules including data setup, system entry, maintenance and quality assurance; Maintain related categorization hierarchies and reference tables
- Provide Level 2 customer service support for process owners, process partners, health ministries and their Associates, answering all questions and resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Complete work as assigned to meet Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Contribute ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of data integrity and related processes within area of influence
- Understand and apply Data Support and Integrity processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Ministry Service Center, health ministries and process partners to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilitie
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- 1 year of related position experience required
- 1 year experience in Oracle, PeopleSoft data management preferred
- Exposure implementing and/or working with ERP modules (i.e., Human Resources, Finance and/or Supply Chain) preferred
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
A Member of Ascension Health - 30+ days ago