Additional Job Information
Title: Data Entry Support Specialist 1
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department : MSC MDM
Additional Job Details: Full-time Day, Data Entry
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of the Data Entry Support Specialist I position is to create and maintain master data elements for assigned ERP module(s) such as Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain in accordance with guidelines and internal controls. Provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others, responding to inquiries and requests and resolving issues accordingly.
Education and Experience
- Process data elements for specified ERP modules including data setup, system entry, maintenance and quality assurance; Maintain related categorization hierarchies and reference tables
- Understand and apply Data Support and Integrity processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards
- Provide Level 2 customer service support for process owners, process partners, health ministries and their Associates, answering all questions and resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Complete work as assigned to meet Service Level Agreement objectives are realized
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Ministry Service Center, health ministries and process partners to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 1 year experience in Oracle, People Soft data management preferred
- Exposure implementing and/or working with ERP modules (i.e., Human Resources, Finance and/or Supply Chain) preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent required
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 9 months ago