Additional Job Information
Title: Data Support Supervisor
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC MDM
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Day
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
Manage the day-to-day execution the Master Data Maintenance processes for assigned Ministry Service Center’s service areas. Ensure efficient and compliant procedures and processes are in place to support the MSC objectives are achieved, if not exceeded. Develop and train team to provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others.
- Provide Level 2 customer service support for health ministries and their associates resolving escalated issues or errors; Successfully handle most complex issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Supervise/oversee workflow of other team members ensuring the work is performed effectively and efficiently; Create/update work instructions/job aids to ensure understanding of processes and procedures
- Resolve escalated/complex Associate issues that require supervisory intervention or involve other process areas
- Complete Data Support and Integrityreporting requirements; Utilize reporting tools to gain operational insight in order to identify and manage problems and propose resolutions
- Report on Service Level Agreement metrics in order to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of process area; Emphasize key performance indicators and metrics within scope of responsibility
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Ministry Service Center, health ministries and process partners to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
- Drive key performance indicators and overall team performance
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Conduct regular evaluations of team member performance and compare against industry standards per speed and cost
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Work with the Data Support and Integrity Manager to ensure that the direction and successes of the team are well-communicated
- Ensure team members are adequately equipped to perform their duties and responsibilities
- Ensure team members receive orientation and appropriate training and professional development opportunities
- Assist with planning and defining performance goals with team members
- Provide regular and effective performance feedback to team members
- Provide team members with various opportunities for career development within the Ministry Service Center
Education & Experience:
- Identify and implement methods to improve work processes, increase productivity, and enhance client service
- Foster an environment where individuals seek out better ways to operate
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement initiatives and exhibit willingness to challenge existing practice
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree in business, supply chain management, or related area preferred.
- One year experience in shared services/internal service delivery required.
- 1 Year of related supervisory experience required
- 1 year experience in Oracle, PeopleSoft data management preferred.
- Experience with healthcare vendor contracts preferred.
- Six Sigma experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 7 months ago