Specpro is looking for a qualified candidate who will be responsible for the following:
1. Supervise, perform, and/or support data entry using reports, written material, or special data sheets into a data processing system.
2. Supervise, track, and/or support problem resolution efforts.
3. Provides data entry from coding sheets, reports, or written material into a large scale data processing system.
4. Assist in the gathering and preparation of statistical data
5. Resolve problems and questions concerning data to be entered.
6. Provides supervision and guidance to lower level personnel.
A minimum of 3 years experience related to the operation of on-line workstations, Remote Job Entry (RJE) and/or Time Sharing Terminals. Experience should include operating a keyboard-controlled device used to transcribe data into a format suitable for computer, minicomputer, or microcomputer processing.
Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship or the ability to obtain citizenship, and be able to pass a government background investigation.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job