The Salary for this position is : $27,100.00
This position will expire on : July 7, 2014
Job Summary: Under general supervision, compiles and maintains web based databases; assists in managing files and file room; performs clerical duties as assigned.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
May include any and/or all of the following:
• Compiles data; maintains information in database; Performs data entry work including scanning as part of a larger data management system.
• Researches documents per requests; prints or electronically captures, and distributes to appropriate parties.
• Answers phones; performs filing; maintains electronic filing system.
• Maintains properly stocked and organized working area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Operate computers and other communications equipment
• Responsible for inputting, organizing and cataloging data,
• May also be responsible for performing quality control checks, identifying job problems and ensuring that job orders are completed according to schedule.
• Categorizes documents specifically pertaining to Parks, including plans and maps.
• Technician's work will be performed on site at our office.
• Assist with entry of requisitions, invoices and other financial information as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Basic clerical skills, such as transcription, typing, scheduling, file maintenance and data compilation.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Ability to work with precision and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to operate personal computer and various software packages.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to prioritize request for documents.
Education and experience equivalent to:
High School Diploma or GED & experience that demonstrate possession of the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
Examples of qualifying education/experience:
Two (2) years of data entry experience; Itxtend web based program or equivalent. Familiarity with scanning technology and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint). Oracle experience and Valid Georgia Drivers’ License preferred.