The Salary for this position is : $27,100.00
This position will expire on : July 7, 2014
Job Summary: Under general supervision, compiles and maintains web based databases; assists in managing files and file room; performs clerical duties as assigned.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
May include any and/or all of the following:
• Compiles data; maintains information in database; Performs data entry work including scanning as part of a larger data management system.
• Researches documents per requests; prints or electronically captures, and distributes to appropriate parties.
• Answers phones; performs filing; maintains electronic filing system.
• Maintains properly stocked and organized working area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Operate computers and other communications equipment
• Responsible for inputting, organizing and cataloging data,
• May also be responsible for performing quality control checks, identifying job problems and ensuring that job orders are completed according to schedule.
• Categorizes documents specifically pertaining to Parks, including plans and maps.
• Technician's work will be performed on site at our office.
• Assist with entry of requisitions, invoices and other financial information as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Basic clerical skills, such as transcription, typing, scheduling, file maintenance and data compilation.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Ability to work with precision and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to operate personal computer and various software packages.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to prioritize request for documents.
Education and experience equivalent to:
High School Diploma or GED & experience that demonstrate possession of the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
Examples of qualifying education/experience:
Two (2) years of data entry experience; Itxtend web based program or equivalent. Familiarity with scanning technology and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint). Oracle experience and Valid Georgia Drivers’ License preferred.
City of Atlanta, GA - 25 days ago