The candidate will be a member of the Corporate Data Warehouse team supporting an Informatica implementation for this client. The candidate will work as a member of the larger CDW team and will have responsibility for architecting the data warehouse.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least ten (10) years experience with relationsional database technology (three (3) of wich are Oracle), to include schema design (to include dimensional modeling), database administration, and application development
- OR Education less than a Master's degree but not less than a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least twelve (12) years experiene with relational database technology five (5) of which are Oralce), to include schema design (to include dimensional modeling), database administration, and application development.
- Technical Functional knowledge of one or more applications yse at SA from the following domains: HR, Mission, Financial.
- Location of the Position: Columbia, MD.
- Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
- Clearance Level: TS/SCI with FSP Mandatory
- 8570 Requirements: Prefered
NuWave is an EOE/M/F/H/V
Founded in October 1999, NuWave Solutions is a professional services firm specializing in solving business problems through use of...