We are currently recruiting for a Data Warehouse Architect. This is a permanent, full time position located in a large healthcare organization in the Capital Region.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring information business requirements, data architecture, modeling and metadata strategies conform to corporate objectives
- Responsible for management oversight, service delivery and reconciliation of all activities encompassed within the department
- Responsible for aligning corporate strategy with information delivery strategy
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. is in the business of temporary, temp-perm and permanent
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care, Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 10 years experience in business requirements definition and enterprise data modeling for large scale data warehouse projects
- At least 5 years of Health Payer experience
- Demonstrated understanding of data warehouse design principles, data integration best practices, data quality best practices
- Solid understanding of Warehouse Architecture and dimensional modeling methodology
- Proficiency with data modeling, associated techniques and one or more related tools such as Erwin or Power designer
staffing across all job categories, including administrative, sales, marketing, medical,
accounting, finance, legal, IT, engineering, and executive positions. We pre-screen all candidates and only represent top notch recruits and employers.
- 3 years ago - save job
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in Executive Search, Direct-hire, and Long-Term Contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance,...